The individual for the Business Development Representative role is a true hunter. You will operate independently and drive business via new relationships across any medium, as well as expand upon existing company relationships.
The company is a real estate investment firm and leaders in several real estate verticals including the single-family, multifamily, commercial, mobile home, and privately owned parking investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. This opportunity is coming at a time of impressive company growth. A successful individual in this role will bring their strengths of rapport building, sales, and communication to the table from day one.
They offer a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As the Business Development Representative for our client, you will utilize your sales and relationship management skills to build upon existing company relationships with high net worth accredited investors as well as developing new relationships to raise capital for the company. The Business Development Representative will be working directly with the company’s leadership team to execute a sales strategy targeted toward high-net-worth investors. As the Business Development Representative, you will gain an understanding of the mechanics of investing in our client’s funds, reach to attain a full calendar of appointments, conduct investor outreach, and present to prospects engaged in your sales funnel.
- Achieve established sales and retention goals by effectively promoting investments, products, and related services to existing clients.
- Utilize a combination of electronic communication methods to broaden and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant, understanding the philosophy, preferences, and dynamics of intermediaries and their investor base.
- Match investor needs with company products and services, acting as an educational resource to inform clients about offerings.
- Build credibility for company products and services, establish durable relationships, and generate actionable sales ideas.
- Conduct targeted prospecting activities to deliver key company messages and generate new relationships.
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise to position company products and services effectively.
- Collaborate and support the leadership team as needed.
- Previous 2+ year track record of outside sales experience required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of financial services or investment management experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with and building relationships.
- Knowledge of investment principles including time value of money, return on investment (ROI), and the cost of capital.
- B.S. Business, Finance, or other degree preferred.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]