Our client is a real estate investment firm and leader in the multifamily and commercial real estate investing spaces. They have been growing rapidly over the past few years and are looking for top talent to join their team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be working with and supporting the company owner to drive new and existing investor relationships focused on driving in additional capital for the company. A successful individual will bring their strengths of sales plan development and execution, presenting to sophisticated investors, closing deals, and teamwork to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
The individual for this Sales Executive, High Net Worth Investors role is a true hunter. You will operate independently and drive business via new relationships across any medium. The individual would not be responsible for managing a team of capital raisers but will utilize them for support.
The Sales Executive generates new relationships and broadens existing relationships with high-net-worth and accredited investors through predominantly electronic and telephone communication (75%) as well as some field sales activity (25%) for medium to high-value investors in both metro and non-metro geographic locations with the intent of raising capital for real estate focused deals.
- Achieves established sales and retention goals by implementing a strategic sales plan to efficiently identify quality new business relationships and leverage company capabilities for maximum success.
- Drives sales results by raising awareness of investments, products, and related services. Delivers key company messages through targeted prospecting activities including direct mail campaigns, face-to-face meetings, investor seminars, and attendance at national and regional industry conferences.
- Generates new relationships and broadens existing relationships using a combination of electronic and in-person communication. Seeks and understands the philosophy, preferences, and dynamics of the intermediary and their investor base.
- Acts as a trusted advisor/consultant in matching investor needs with company products and services. Educates investors on company product offerings.
- Hosts in-person meetings and presents company products at investor seminars, educational opportunities, and other events. Builds credibility of company products and services, establishes durable relationships, and generates actionable sales ideas.
- Demonstrates a high level of expertise in alternative investments, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments. Utilizes this expertise, along with product knowledge, to be a credible resource to current investors and prospects and to effectively position company products and services.
- Five+ years of capital raising experience working directly with accredited investors.
- Proven track record of capital raising success in current or previous roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for developing strong relationships with existing investors and prospects.
- Dynamic presentation skills and ability to present ideas and strategies to potential investors and investors.
- A combination of corporate and entrepreneurial skills and a forward-thinking mindset.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]