Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leader in distressed residential mortgage, multifamily, and commercial real estate investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years. Right now, our client is looking for top talent to join their team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be supporting their Director of Investor Relations and leadership team to drive new and existing investor relationships focused on driving in additional capital for the company. A successful individual will bring their strengths of sales plan development and execution, presenting to sophisticated investors, closing deals, and teamwork to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As the Sales Manager, Investor Relations for our client, you will utilize your sales skills to build and leverage new and existing company relationships with high net worth accredited investors to raise capital from them for the company. The Sales Executive will be working directly with the company’s Director of Investor Relations to create and execute a sales strategy targeted toward high net worth investors. As the Sales Executive, you will understand the mechanics of investing in our client’s funds, maintain a full calendar of appointments, conduct investor outreach, and present to prospects engaged in your sales funnel.
- Achieves established sales and retention goals by implementing a strategic sales plan to efficiently identify quality new business relationships and leverage company capabilities for maximum success.
- Drives sales results by raising awareness of investments, products, and related services. Delivers key company messages through targeted prospecting activities including cold-calling, direct mail campaigns, face-to-face meetings, investor seminars, and attendance at national and regional industry conferences.
- Generates new relationships and broadens existing relationships using a combination of electronic and in-person communication. Seeks and understands the philosophy, preferences, and dynamics of the intermediary and their investor base. Acts as a trusted
advisor/consultant in matching investor needs with company products and services. Educates investors on company product offerings.
- Hosts in-person meetings and presents company products at investor seminars, educational opportunities, and other events. Builds credibility of company products and services, establishes durable relationships, and generates actionable sales ideas.
- Demonstrates a high level of expertise of alternative investments, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments. Utilizes this expertise, along with product knowledge, to be a credible resource to current investors and prospects and to effectively position company products and services.
- Partners with and supports field sales and key account sales executives as needed.
- Previous 5+ year track record of outside sales experience required.
- Minimum of 4+ years of accredited investor capital raising experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with and building relationships with high-net-worth investors.
- Ability to efficiently develop and execute a sales strategy including target research, prospecting outreach, presentations, and closing.
- Knowledge of investment principles including time value of money, return on investment (ROI), and the cost of capital.
- Exposure to and broad understanding of the US residential real estate market, including conditions, trends, and external forces affecting asset value and profitability.
- B.S. Business, Finance, or other degree preferred.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]