Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in several real estate verticals including single-family, multifamily, commercial, mobile home, and private parking. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. This opportunity is coming at a time of impressive company growth. A successful individual in this role will bring their strengths of rapport building, document processing and management, and communication to the table.
They offer a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
The individual for the Transaction Coordinator role is responsible for managing and coordinating real estate transactions from start to finish. This includes working with the internal team, attorneys, brokers, clients, and other professionals to ensure that all aspects of the transaction are completed accurately and on time.
- Organizes and facilitates the real estate acquisition by coordinating action between brokers, lenders, attorneys, appraisers, title companies, and other third-party service providers.
- Maintains a detailed timeline of all real estate transactions in process and manages key deadlines.
- Instrumental in the due diligence and closing process; must ensure that objectives and timelines are met and prepare timely and accurate deal status reports as needed.
- Preparing and organizing documents for transactions, such as contracts, leases, and closing statements.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and on time and that all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Maintaining records of transactions and ensuring that all necessary documentation is properly filed.
- Responsible for providing required information to attorneys used for drafting purchase agreements, letters of intent, and other administrative documentation related to real estate acquisitions.
- Effectively communicate the progress of transactions with agents, co-agents, clients, and escrow officers ensuring a smooth transaction from start to finish.
- Obtain required signatures from parties to ensure compliance with mandatory disclosure forms and complete preliminary audit before final review.
- 4+ years of real estate transaction coordination experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of real estate laws and regulations.
- Technically capable of research and organizing workflow digitally.
- Impeccably accurate and timely in research and drafting.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]