Location: Clearwater, FL
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in several real estate verticals including single-family, multifamily, commercial, mobile home, and privately owned parking investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. This opportunity is coming at a time of impressive company growth. A successful individual will bring their strengths of professionalism, prioritization, time management, attention to detail, and communication to the table from day one.
They offer a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
Essential Job Functions
As the Executive Assistant for our client, you will be leaned on to ensure a smooth-running office, act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues and will be trusted to accomplish multifaceted tasks. This position requires candidates to have extensive interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills, and excellent time management skills. As mentioned earlier, our client is rapidly growing and plan to do so for the foreseeable future. This will present numerous growth opportunities for a high-performance executive assistant.
- Conserves company executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondences to the appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Serves as the gatekeeper and is the first point of contact for several high-level relationships.
- Relieves executives of administrative details, gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive team, and manages different and conflicting objectives, projects, or activities at once.
- Maintains appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Coordinates on-site and off-site meetings and events for the executive team and company.
- Prepares agendas and/or presentations for the executive team in a thorough and precise manner.
- Represents the executives by attending meetings in the event of an executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer and colleague confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending industry related networking events, reviewing publications, establishing personal and professional networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with high level executives.
- Detail-oriented, resilient and exhibits professionalism, discipline, integrity, and discretion.
- Outstanding prioritization skills and understands the importance and time sensitivity of tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with G-Suite (Sheets, Documents, Gmail, Calendars).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related fields.