Location: Clearwater, FL
As the Investor Relations Associate, you will play a key role on the Investor Relations Team by building relationships with, securing funding from, and onboarding potential investors. The client relationships you will be cultivating managing will be new relationships, so this will provide you with a tremendous all-around opportunity to grow within the company and set a client base for many years to come.
The company is a real estate investment firm and leaders in several real estate verticals including the single-family, multifamily, commercial, mobile home, and privately owned parking investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. This opportunity is coming at a time of impressive company growth. A successful individual in this role will bring their strengths of rapport building, document processing and management, and communication to the table.
They offer a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
- Handling inbound and outbound investor calls, while providing superior customer service and salesmanship to both clients and prospective investors.
- Follow up on investor pipeline to continue moving prospective clients through the sales cycle with the goal of onboarding new investors and their capital.
- Review client accounts for accuracy and assist the team with quality control procedures.
- Manage document flow associated with enrolling new and existing clients into various funds.
- Data entry into multiple software systems to track and manage client inflows and outflows.
- Monitor investor voice messages and respond or forward as necessary.
- Communicate with clients via, phone, email, and mailings.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or a similar role.
- 5+ years of experience in investor relations sales.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Someone who takes the initiative and does not need a lot of direction and can be resourceful.
- Looking for candidates who are eager and willing to grow within the company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience