Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the distressed residential mortgage and multifamily and commercial real estate investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
The individual for the Lead/Architect Fullstack Developer role will be directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications. A successful individual will bring their strengths and knowledge of development, communication, and teamwork to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As a Lead/Architect Fullstack Developer with our client, you will play a key role in orchestrating the company’s design, development and implementation of proprietary software, systems, and applications. This role provides expertise with development of proof-of-concepts to validate potential code solutions while mitigating early risks throughout the process. This position plays a crucial role in aligning the technical work within the business’ objectives. The Lead/Architect Fullstack Developer will work with the development team, 3rd party consultants, and management while communicating effectively between parties in resolving technical issues.
- Working closely with senior members of the team to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Creating and maintain SQL queries for reporting and other purposes.
- Provide ongoing support and create new programming for imports and other purposes.
- Collaborate with developers within the business to implement solutions for cross-functional IT operations, internal business needs and customer facing applications.
- Work independently and self-manage development projects while providing technical assistance to other team members.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ development experience
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL server, T-SQL (including stored procedures), C#, and ASP.NET
- PHP a plus, not a requirement
- 3+ years’ experience of aligning stakeholders and business goals with projects
- 3+ years of Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]