Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the distressed residential mortgage and multifamily and commercial real estate investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be assisting high-level executives and will be trusted with complex responsibilities and sensitive information. A successful individual will bring their strengths of professionalism, prioritization, time management, attention to detail, and communication to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
Essential Job Functions
As the Office Manager for our client, you will coordinate and oversee administrative duties and ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly. Your responsibilities will include duties such as greeting visitors, managing office supplies, answering, and routing phone calls and emails, and supporting staff and executives with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, reports, ordering items, and other tasks.
- Answer telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and direct them to relevant staff.
- Greet visitors and deliver world-class service to customers and guests.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels.
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings and events for the executive team and company.
- Prepare agendas and/or presentations for the various teams in a thorough and precise manner.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain customer and colleague confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required
- 4+ years of office management or administrative experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- On and off-site event coordination experience, required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint