Location: Reno, NV
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the distressed residential real estate investing industry. They are a well-established company founded in 2010, and they operate 100% remotely, however all employees are local. They are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
Essential Job Functions
As the Sales Manager with our client, you will be relied upon for taking incoming leads and converting them into sales. All the leads you will be working have been pre-qualified by their inbound lead managers. You will work closely with the inbound lead management team to ensure a warm hand off and to provide top-notch experiences to their customers.
If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this will be a great opportunity for you. You will have intimate and hands-on sales and real estate training throughout your time with their company. This is a base salary plus commissions role.
- Attend in-person appointments with prospective sellers and customers to determine seller’s motivation and find the appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Make offers, negotiate, and contract both on-market and off-market investment opportunities from the leads provided to you.
- Utilize the company CRM to provide updates and ensure yourself and the lead management team are on the same page.
- Communicate and maintain excellent relationships with both sellers and the team effectively via phone, email, etc.
- Securing properties, affixing lockboxes, and taking property interior and exterior photos.
- As required, provide follow up calls and correspondences to prospective sellers who were unable to be contracted on your first attempt.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the position responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5+ years in sales or customer service roles, required.
- No real estate or industry experience required – we are looking for someone with the right personality and drive required to perform in this role.
- Willing to learn about the real estate industry and help our client maintain and grow their marketplace position. Ample growth and training opportunities will be provided.
- Passion and expertise for daily outbound communications via phone, email, etc.
- Someone who takes the initiative, does not need a lot of direction, and can be resourceful.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]