Location: San Diego, CA
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the single-family and multifamily investment spaces. They are looking to hire a VP of Operations for their team. Their investment and rental portfolio have grown exponentially over the years, and they plan to continue this growth.
Essential Job Functions
As the Vice President of Operations with our client, you will be responsible for several key business segments. This individual will play a large role in managing the team to success and looked to as the go-to leader for all the mentioned business segments. The individual is responsible for ensuring efficient cross-departmental structure, systems, operations, and people. In addition, creating feedback and support loops for the team will be critical in this leadership role.
A successful individual in this role will bring their strengths of leadership and process improvement, as well as their passion for growing and scaling divisions. The goal for this hire is for them to build and design operations infrastructure that can handle a high volume of single family and multifamily purchases every month. This individual will have full autonomy to design, implement, and refine the people, processes, and systems.
- Under the direction of the COO, serve as a strategic partner in developing and exceeding company goals while providing expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Develop, continually refine, and ensure departmental decisions and project planning are in line with the business plan and vision. Collaboration with other business segments and divisions will be imperative
- Establish, document, and implement operations-related policies, practices, and standards to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Be the go-to manager by leading your team and helping them to develop the skills necessary for success. When the going gets tough, you will be the escalation point for any internal or external issues that arise by providing guidance and training to your team for resolution.
- Collaborate with CEO and COO on a regular basis.
- Five or more years of leading and managing director level reports and indirect reports.
- Must possess superior interpersonal, verbal, organizational skills.
- Hands-on leadership style, motivated to mentor and coach team members with experience building and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Passion and expertise for daily people, processes, and procedures improvement.
- Someone who takes the initiative and does not need a lot of direction and can be resourceful.
- Bachelor’s Degree
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]