Location: Nashville, TN
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the single-family investment space. Their team, rental portfolio, and market share have grown exponentially over the years, and they plan to continue this growth. They are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records. They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level.
The company offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
A successful individual will bring their strengths of leadership, coaching, and enhancing high-performing sales teams to the table from day one. This individual will play a large role in managing a strong sales team to success and looked to as a go-to leader.
Essential Job Functions
As the Director of Sales with our client, you will be managing and supporting a team of selling and buying specialists and managers. This will include coming up with sales strategies, training, consulting, and oversight of day-to-day tasks, and holding each individual accountable to drive sales performance. The Director of Sales is responsible for expanding revenues by driving sales performance through sales strategy, sales training, and through development of new relationships in both new and existing markets. In addition, creating feedback and support loops for the team will be critical. As the Director of Sales, you will be a people manager first.
- Oversees the sales, sales support, and lead management teams for the company.
- Provides leadership, training, and coaching to develop a highly effective team.
- Creates and implements sales strategy, while keeping the company’s values in mind.
- Has a growth mindset, leading the team to maximizing revenues and increased sales by setting goals and helping the team achieve them.
- Tracks and organizes team performance data. Meets with team/individuals to review reports and provide mentorship and coaching where needed.
- Seeks and trains new individuals to boost the sales talent on the team.
- Serves as the go-to manager when the going gets tough. You will be the escalation point for any internal or customer issues that arise by providing guidance and training to your team for resolution.
- Collaborates with CEO, COO, and Director of Dispositions to ensure the highest possible sales velocity for the company.
- Five or more years of successful sales leadership and management in a real estate environment.
- Must possess interpersonal, verbal, organizational/planning skills.
- Hands-on leadership style, motivated to mentor and coach team members with experience building and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Proven track record of developing or running a successful sales strategy and successfully scaling a sales team.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Someone who takes the initiative and does not need a lot of direction and can be resourceful.