Location: Greenville, SC
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the distressed residential real estate investing industry. They are a well-established company founded in 2004 and looking to hire a Multifamily Acquisitions Manager for their team. They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be helping create a strong foundation for the company’s multifamily acquisitions team. A successful individual will bring their strengths of rapport building, active listening, team-orientation, and negotiation to the table from day one.
Essential Job Functions
As the Multifamily Acquisitions Manager with our client, you will be relied upon for taking incoming leads and converting them into sales. All the leads you will be working have been pre-qualified by their inbound lead managers. You will work closely with the inbound lead management team to ensure a warm hand off and to provide top-notch experiences to their customers.
You will have intimate and hands-on sales and real estate training throughout your time with their company.
- Attend in-person appointments with prospective sellers and customers to determine seller’s motivation and find the appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Make offers, negotiate, and contract both on-market and off-market investment opportunities from the leads provided to you.
- Utilize the company CRM to provide updates and ensure yourself and the lead management team are on the same page.
- Communicate and maintain excellent relationships with both sellers and the team effectively via phone, email, etc.
- Securing properties, affixing lockboxes, and taking property interior and exterior photos.
- As required, provide follow up calls and correspondences to prospective sellers who were unable to be contracted on your first attempt.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the position responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5+ years of multifamily real estate experience.
- Proven track record of closing multifamily real estate deals.
- Passion and expertise for daily outbound communications via phone and email.
- Someone who takes the initiative, does not need a lot of direction, and can be resourceful.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]