Location: Greenville, SC
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leader in distressed residential mortgage, multifamily, and commercial real estate investing spaces. Their investment portfolio has nearly doubled over the past two years. Right now, our client is looking for top talent to join their team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will work together with our client’s leadership team to expand upon existing investor relationships focused on driving additional capital to the company. Successful individuals will bring their strengths of sales execution, presenting to sophisticated investors, closing deals, and teamwork to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As the Account Executive for our client, you will utilize your sales and relationship management skills to build upon existing company relationships with high-net-worth accredited investors to raise capital for the company. The Account Executive will be working directly with the company’s leadership team to execute a sales strategy targeted toward high-net-worth investors. As the Account Executive, you will gain an understanding of the mechanics of investing in our client’s funds, reach to attain a full calendar of appointments, conduct investor outreach, and present to prospects engaged in your sales funnel.
- Achieve established sales and retention goals by effectively promoting investments, products, and related services to existing clients.
- Utilize a combination of electronic and in-person communication to broaden and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant, understanding the philosophy, preferences, and dynamics of intermediaries and their investor base.
- Match investor needs with company products and services, acting as an educational resource to inform clients about our offerings.
- Host in-person meetings, present company products at investor seminars, educational opportunities, and other events.
- Build credibility for company products and services, establish durable relationships, and generate actionable sales ideas.
- Demonstrate expertise in alternative investments, the investment management industry, and marketplace developments.
- Conduct targeted prospecting activities to deliver key company messages and generate new relationships.
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise to position company products and services effectively.
- Collaborate and support the leadership team as needed.
- Previous 4+ year track record of outside sales experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of financial services or investment management experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with and building relationships.
- Knowledge of investment principles including time value of money, return on investment (ROI), and the cost of capital.
- B.S. Business, Finance, or other degree preferred.
- Up to 25% travel
- Up to 50% travel
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]