Our client is a real estate investment firm and leader in the distressed residential real estate investing industry. They are a well-established company and are looking for top talent to join their team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be helping create a strong foundation for the company’s operations team. A successful individual will bring their strengths of rapport building, active listening, team orientation, and negotiation to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As the Director of Operations for our client, you will be responsible for overseeing and refining several key business segments. This will include full control of company operations including systems, KPIs, marketing oversight, executive assistant oversight, finance, and other areas as needed. This individual will play a large role in managing the team to success and looked to as the go-to leader for all the mentioned business segments. The individual is responsible for ensuring efficient cross-departmental structure, systems, operations, and people. In addition, creating feedback and support loops for the team will be critical in this leadership role.
This opportunity is a new role for the company. A successful individual in this role will bring the strengths of the organization, attention to detail, teamwork as well as a passion for growing and scaling teams. The goal for this hire is to redesign and streamline the company’s current operational infrastructure. This individual will have full autonomy to design, implement, and refine the people, processes, and systems required to ensure efficiency and collaboration.
- Under the direction of the CEO, serve as a strategic partner in developing and exceeding company goals while providing expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Develop, continually refine, and ensure departmental decisions and project planning are in line with the business plan and vision. Collaboration with other business segments and divisions will be imperative.
- Establish, document, and implement operations-related policies, practices, and standards to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Be the go-to manager by leading your team and helping them to develop the skills necessary for success. When the going gets tough, you will be the escalation point for any internal or external issues that arise by providing guidance and training to your team for resolution.
- Collaborate with CEO, operations team, sales team, construction managers, and others to ensure best practices and operational enhancements.
- Hands-on leadership style, motivated to mentor and coach team members with experience building and managing high-performing teams.
- Ability to create and foster teamwork and not be a leader who manages from an island.
- Must possess superior interpersonal, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Someone who takes the initiative and does not need a lot of direction. One who can be resourceful.
- Three or more years of leading and managing both direct and indirect reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]