Location: Reno, NV
Our client is a real estate investment firm and leaders in the distressed residential real estate investing industry. They are a well-established company founded in 2010, and they operate 100% remotely, however, all employees are local. They are looking for top talent to join the team and help them continue setting and breaking company records.
They hire self-motivated leaders who are looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be helping create a strong foundation for the company’s acquisitions team. A successful individual will bring their strengths of rapport building, active listening, team- orientation, and negotiation to the table from day one.
Our client offers a place to perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy. They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. They believe that their company, customers, and community can all excel and grow together. You will immediately feel this once joining the team.
As the Leads Manager with our client, you will be relied upon for taking incoming leads and converting them into opportunities for the Sales Team. The role requires continuous contact with several home buyers to obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads through our CRM system and working with the other members of the sales team.
If you have an interest in real estate, whether you are new or currently working in real estate, this will be a great opportunity for you. You will have intimate and hands-on sales and real estate training throughout your time with their company. This is a base salary plus commissions role.
- Live answer all inbound seller leads during normal office hours.
- Relationship and rapport building through calling, texting, and emailing with a focus on achieving the engagement and commitment of others.
- Pre-screening inbound calls based on seller motivation level and property details in an effort to schedule appointments.
- Quick decision-making in response to changing conditions when speaking directly with potential customers.
- Set appointments for Acquisitions Managers based on seller motivation and equity.
- Ensure process compliance and accurate KPI reporting in company CRM.
- Assign potential realtor listings to listing agents.
- A sense of urgency for goal achievement across varied activities and simultaneous projects.
- Minimum of 2+ years in sales or customer service roles required.
- No real estate or industry experience required – we are looking for someone with the right personality and drive required to fill this role.
- Willing to learn about the real estate industry and help our client maintain and grow their marketplace position. Ample growth and training opportunities will be provided.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]