Location: Greenville, SC
Our client is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage and leaders in the commercial real estate advisory space. They are committed to providing consistent service, creative solutions, and cost-effective results for their clients and right now, they are looking for top talent to join the team.
They hire self-motivated business professionals who are looking to take their careers to the next level. The individual for this role will be assisting company leaders and will be trusted with a wide variety of responsibilities, while being given the autonomy to leverage their previous professional experiences. A successful individual will bring their strengths of business management, professionalism, prioritization, attention to detail, and communication to the table from day one.
They are a stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time and the individual for this role will have exposure to nearly all facets of the business. The company thrives on their integrity, relationships, and unparalleled expertise in the commercial real estate industry.
The business consists of top-producing friendly and positive people who live by their core values. You will immediately feel this once joining the team and will have exposure to nearly all facets of the business.
As the Office and Finance Manager for our client, you will be leaned on to ensure a smooth-running office, act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues and will be trusted to accomplish multifaceted tasks. This position requires candidates to have extensive finance skills, strong interpersonal communications skills, and excellent prioritization skills. You will wear many hats in this role such as executive support, new employee onboarding, financial reporting, AR/AP, management & reconciliation of bank accounts, payroll, employee benefits administration, and more.
- Act as a trusted and reliable partner to the managing partners by providing proactive and seamless executive support, managing their contact lists, personal tasks, and complex travel arrangements, and maintaining their calendars with precision and attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiency gains in office and financial operations and implement changes to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Manage bookkeeping and financial reporting, including accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, and financial analysis.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires, including preparing welcome materials and coordinating orientation sessions.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including maintaining office supplies, answering phones, managing mail, and greeting visitors.
- Coordinates on-site and off-site meetings and events for the executive team and company.
- Prepares agendas and/or presentations for the executive team in a thorough and precise manner.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending industry related networking events, reviewing publications, establishing personal and professional networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4+ years of office management, executive assistance, or financial operations experience
- Demonstrated experience interacting with high-level executives
- Detail-oriented, resilient, and exhibits professionalism, discipline, integrity, and discretion
- Proactive problem-solver and critical thinker
- Proficiency in financial software
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]